Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#TwoforTuesday

My #TwoforTuesday post I figured I would share a couple cards of some Hall of Famers. I don't have many cards in my collection with Hall of Fame players, but these are some cool cards.


1999 Hall of Fame inductee Robin Yount stared for the Milwaukee Brewers during the 70s and 80s before retiring in 1993. He has 3,000 hits to his career to go with his 2 MVPs.


This Upper Deck Premier Trios card feature three great hitters, Carl Yastrzemski, Stan Musial, and Rod Carew. Yastrzemski and Musial were both part of the 3,000 hits and 400 home run clubs in their careers. Carew also reached 3,000 hits, but was not a power hitter like the other two. My personal opinion Upper Deck should have added someone else then Carew who has at least 3,000 hits and 400 home runs. A few guys on the list Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Dave Winfield, and Cal Ripken Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment