Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mail Day! David Price

I have been slacking off on writing about some of the recent cards I have received in the mail over the past week or so. Mostly due to the fact of being busy at work and that is where I can scan the cards onto my computer. Hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to get caught up on my collection.


In this year's Topps Series 1 set they released their relic cards based on players career highs. Pretty cool that they are incorporating some cool feat that each player has accomplished. Being a Detroit Tigers fan I thought I would start with adding a David Price relic. This card is shows him in his days with the Tampa Bay Rays, more specifically his Cy Young season of 2012. That season Price was dominating on the mound. He would win 20 games and as you can see on the card his ERA was 2.56 to go along with his ERA+ of 150. He would even beat out our Detroit Tigers' ace, Justin Verlander that year of Cy Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment