Monday, June 8, 2015

#MyCardMonday


Another Monday another #MyCardMonday post. Flipping through my cards yesterday trying to decide what card I want to use for today's post I stumble across this  Magglio Ordonez relic card. I made a trade with the Snorting Bull while I was visiting him last August and once I came home I had filed this card away and somewhat forgot about it. It is a really cool card with having part of the letter "E" I believe for the relic.

Magglio Ordonez has been one of my all time favorite Detroit Tigers. He signed with the Tigers in 2005 after he left the Chicago White Sox for free agency. He was part of the new look for the Tigers after the dreadful 2003 season. He would play a total of seven seasons while wearing the Old English D,  Five of the seasons he would hit over .300 including the 2007 season when he won a batting title while hitting .363. Injuries slowed him down his final two years before he decided to call it quits, but he fun to watch at the plate while he was healthy and we cannot forgot the memorable walk-off home run in the 2006 playoffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment