Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Short Prints and Parallels

This is my second post for the 2015 Topps Heritage Minors. Yesterday I posted my relic and autograph hits from the box that I busted open and today I will share my short prints and parallels that I opened. This series made it really easy to figure out what cards are the short prints. Cards numbered from 201-225 are the short prints. Makes it a lot easier then looking at the serial number on the bottom right hand corner.


I was actually more excited about these pulls then the my autographs and relic. I actually got a couple really good prospects. I won't go into much detail about each player but I will list who they are and what major league team they are associated with and their prospect rating.

Tyler Glasnow - Pittsburgh Pirates #7th top prospect (mlb.com)
Mark Appel - Houston Astros #44th top prospect
Hunter Harvey - Baltimore Orioles #62nd top prospect
Aaron Judge - New York Yankees #18th top prospect


My parallels were pretty good pulls as well. I pulled three blue and one orange and the orange parallel was probably the best one of the bunch. Orange parallels are #'d/25.

Jose De Leon - Los Angeles Dodgers #24th top prospect
Colin Moran - Houston Astros n/a rank
Erik Gonzalez - Cleveland Indians n/a rank
Kyle Crick - San Francisco Giant n/a rank


No comments:

Post a Comment