Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Topps Chrome Break

This past week I have been slacking on writing on here and a week ago this past Monday I opened a box of Topps Chrome and just now getting around to posting the cards. With work and the long weekend I have been busy, but lets look at my hits from this box.


In this box I pulled two parallels, a Ryan Braun purple and a Carlos Gonzalez blue. I was excited to get the CarGo with him having a decent year, but the Braun I am not a huge fan of him, but being a purple parallel still a cool card.


One of the inserts the Chrome has produced this year is their future stars. Cory Spangenberg and Dalton Pompey both have had a couple cups of coffee in the majors. Both of them show promise if they can put it all together.



My first autograph actually came in the first pack that I ripped open, Cuban born Raisel Iglesias for the Reds. In his first season he is having a slightly below average season with an ERA+ of 94. He has struck out 101 batters in 90.1 innings so far though.


My second autograph belongs to the Texas Rangers Ryan Rua. He has had a couple call ups this year and last year. A career .276/.359/.477 hitter in the minors, but the numbers haven't transferred to the majors just let.

No comments:

Post a Comment