Monday, March 16, 2015

#MyCardMonday


Quick post for #mycardmonday. Since Victor Martinez signed in the off-season for the 2011 season he quickly became one of my favorite players in the game. He had a big season in his first year wearing the Old English D, but the following season he missed due to a knee injury. After the injury I said that even if he doesn't play one more game for the Tigers he would go down as one of my favorites. Besides carrying a big bat he showed he was a leader in the clubhouse. Last year I believe he would have been the MVP if he wasn't a primary DH player. If he could have played first everyday and put up the same numbers that he did he would have been the clear choice for MVP. Again this year he is already dealing with another knee injury and I wish him a quick recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment