Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 Topps Series 2 Break Part 1

Last week I received my box for the 2015 Topps Series 2 and Archives. Today I thought I would start with the autograph and relic hits from the Topps Series 2. I have to say I was pretty pleased with my pulls from this box.


First up a Robinson Cano commemorative bat knob out of /99. I am not a huge Cano, but I really like this idea for a commemorative piece. I know it would be even cooler if it was a game used bat, but I still like the idea behind it. Probably going to try to add a player or two that I like to collect that is on this list for the bat knob.


I have had pretty good luck this year with pulling Detroit Tigers in the boxes that I have bought. A Nick Castellanos jersey relic honoring his 66 RBIs from his rookie year is pretty cool card to add to my growing collection of Castellanos cards.


What is better then pulling on a Detroit Tigers relic card, but pulling aDetroit Tigers autograph card also! Plus it is my new favorite player, rookie catcher James McCann. He has been playing well offensively and defensively this year. I love his snap throw back to first to try to catch the runner napping. Love adding McCann cards to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment