Monday, July 13, 2015

#MyCardMonday


I figured with today being #MyCardMonday I will pick someone who I personally believes should be the starting third basemen for the National League. I am not trying to take anything away from Todd Frazier, he is having an outstanding season as well. Looking at Arenado stats he is hitting .293/.329/.598 with 24 home runs, league leading 70 RBIs and an OPS + of 135. Throw in the amazing defense at third he has my vote. I am fortunate to watch Jose Iglesias make awesome plays at short for the Tigers and the Rockies get to watch awesome plays at third from Arenado. Either way the National League couldn't go wrong with picking Arenado or Frazier, both are had great first half seasons for their clubs.


Here are some highlights from the season for Arenado.

No comments:

Post a Comment