Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Trade with The Snorting Bull

A couple weeks ago The Snorting Bull and I worked out a trade. Last week he posted the cards I had dealt to him. I received my cards this afternoon once my card mule (a.k.a. my mom) returned from her vacation visiting him my sisters and my nephew.


Both of my pick up come from the Topps Pro Debut series. First up is Detroit Tigers 2014 First Round Draft pick Derek Hill. The card features a commemorative pennant patch of the Detroit Tigers Single A team. Hill only being 19 years old still has a way to go to prove if he will live up to a first round draft pick. Excellent speed on the base path and a great defender in centerfield. The question will be the bat.


The second pick up for me is of the Washington Nationals top prospect Lucas Giolito. Same type of card as Hill's with the commemorative pennant patch. Giolito was the 16th overall pick in the 2012 draft for the Nationals. He is known for his command and his control on the mound. His fastball averages between 93-96 mph and has even touched triple digits. He could reach the majors as soon as next year. Definitely someone I will follow closely the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment