Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tigers vs. Pirates Thursday July 2

I'm a little late with doing this post, but better late then never. Last Thursday I took in a Tigers game against the Pirates. I took my dad for his birthday and my sister who flew up from North Carolina. The game didn't go as plan with the Tigers losing 8-4. Kyle Ryan got the start for the Tigers, but ran into trouble with walking 5 batters. JD Martinez made it a game in the 8th with a 3 run home run, but the bullpen would let us down again. I might not be a good photographer but here are some of the photos I took at the game.


My dad and sister by the Mickey Mouse Detroit Tiger. Funny story with my sister she really isn't much into baseball especially when we were at Meijers the night before and she had a shirt in her hand that she liked but didn't want to buy a shirt with a player's name on the back that wasn't good. Yes, she had a Cabrera shirt in her hand.


An ugly swing, for $4 for 10 swings in the batting cage why not try my luck. Did make some contact even let the first pitch go when it was low and outside.


Bruce Rondon waving at the me (or the crowd in general) while walking back to the bullpen.


Detroit Tigers starting pitcher Kyle Ryan and third basemen Nick Castellanos.


Miguel Cabrera at the plate. He went 1-2 with 3 walks on the day


My seat was close to the guy we should be voting in on the final vote, Yoenis Cespedes!


Not really one for selfies, but here is the photo of my dad, my sister, and me at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment